NSP Developer Portal Support
If you have any questions concerning the NSP Developer Portal or the Carrier SDN Lab, please fill out the Contact Us Form
NSP API Developer Support
The Nokia Open Interfaces Professional Services (OIPS) team provides OSS developers with support on how to integrate with the NSP suite of applications. OSS integration initiatives include project review, design consultation, development support and training for integration projects.
The key elements of each initiative include
- design consultation and high-level project reviews. Extensive software design consultation provides an architectural review of a proposed design and guidance on the suitability of the design methodology to the proposed application
- software development support and technical guidance
- sample code that provides examples to facilitate rapid OSS integration
- OSS product training to minimize project downtime and optimize development efficiency
If you need assistance with your API integration project, please contact the OIPS team by filling the Contact Us Form
NSP Connected Partner Program
“It will be more important than ever that vendors are able to demonstrate beyond all doubt that their products will integrate quickly and easily with those of other vendors, even when offering end-to-end solutions of their own."
Source: Informa Telecoms & Media
As a result Nokia's NSP Connected Partner Program was designed to provide the following key features and benefits:-
• A collaborative approach to the design of and implementation of our partner's OSS integration module to ensure trouble-free integration that is done according to Nokia’s design recommendations and best practices.
• Mediation of network elements managed by NSP which greatly reduces service-integration costs.
• Pre-certified, out-of-the-box interoperability with market-leading OSS applications which reduces project risk and deployment time.
• Ongoing recertification for new software updates which results in the simplified deployment of new releases.
For more information on the NSP CPP, Connected Partners and their Certified Partner Applications, visit Nokia's NSP Connected Partner Program website.